jalakam

ജാലകം

Friday, December 31, 2010

Farewell 2010

Pratheeksakalude bhandaketumayi 2010 nde pudu varsha nalil thudangiya yatra thudarukayanu, december nde thanutha dina ratrangal kalamena maha pravahathil varshathinte matoru nazhika kallayi pinnileku odi olikunu.

It was quite an amazing year.
I was more than desperate, without being employed and trying to capitalise on some alien instrumentation theories, which i believed could take me all the way to some oil-gas industries and make me a millionaire out of thin air, though i was skeptical about my luck (and mind you, not about the fat lies and promises by Mr.Jose, the fraud, who was the director of his own 'excellent' institution!).
I had grabbed the very first opportunity to writhe out of the institute, leaving Briju bhai back in trisur. The prospect of a career in networking was helping me to alleviate the pain of squandering away my father's hard earned money.
I was destined to live a lonely life in a PG. All i could hear was hopeless news about networking. I become desperate again. I started thinking, and Thought of even leaving Bangalore the next day! Our deepak, the scientist called me that day. He scolded me for not sticking to anything. Asked me if i like this field or not and where do i think i want to be. Then advised me that, i just have got to focus on my career goals and luck would follow me. He talked a lot, on his career, aspirations and how luck followed him throughout. That was a relief and a realization. I thought i shouldn't be a rolling stone anymore. I decided to stay the course. And I stayed on.
I never tried to go beyond a professional acquaintanceship and befriend my colleagues. But they became my good friends, my room mates and well wishers.
My brothers started to migrate to Bangalore bringing back the fun and colour to my life.

Here i am, bidding farewell to an eventful year, paving the way for fortunes to traverse our way on days to come and
Hoping, as i always do, that this new year would bring more of the new and less of the old...
Wishing you all a...


Very happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment